Brassed Steel Crimp Cup
- 0.3mm dia high tensile crimped brassed steel wire
- For rust & paint removal, descaling, deburring & preparation of welding seams
- For metal & stone working, cleaning, surface preparation & fabrication tasks
- For use with angle grinders
- M14 x 2 female thread / max 12,500rpm
|Material - Secondary Construction||Brass wire|
|Material - Bristle||Brassed steel wire|
|Abrasive Connection||Crimped cup|
|Method of Construction||Concentric cups|
High tensile crimped brassed steel wire, 0.3mm diameter, for rust and paint removal, descaling, deburring and preparation of welding seams. For metal and stone working, cleaning, surface preparation and fabrication tasks. Use with angle grinders. M14 x 2 female thread.
- 1 x Brassed Steel Crimp Cup 75mm
This Silverline Brassed Steel Crimp Cup is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- No other products viewed