Steel Crimp Bevel Brush
- 0.3mm dia high tensile crimped steel wire
- For rust & paint removal, descaling, deburring & preparation of welding seams
- For metal & stone working, cleaning, surface preparation & fabrication tasks
- For use with angle grinders
- M14 x 2 female thread / max 12,500rpm
|Material - Secondary Construction||Brassed steel wire|
|Material - Bristle||Steel wire|
|Abrasive Connection||Crimped cup|
|Method of Construction||Crimped between discs|
High tensile crimped steel wire, 0.3mm diameter. For rust and paint removal, descaling, deburring and preparation of welding seams. For metal and stone working, cleaning, surface preparation and fabrication tasks. Use with angle grinders. M14 x 2 female thread. Max 12,500rpm.
- 1 x Steel Crimp Bevel Brush
This Silverline Steel Crimp Bevel Brush is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- No other products viewed