Wire Brush Cup with Arbor
- 1/64" (0.3mm) dia high-tensile steel wire
- For rust & paint removal, descaling, deburring & preparation of welding seams
- For metal & stone working, cleaning, surface preparation & fabrication tasks
- For use with power drills
- 1/4" shank; max 4500rpm
|Material - Secondary Construction||Steel wire|
|Material - Bristle||Steel wire|
|Abrasive Connection||Crimped wheel|
|Method of Construction||Concentric cups|
High-tensile steel wire, 1/64" (0.3mm) diameter, for rust and paint removal, descaling, deburring and preparation of welding seams. For metal and stone working, cleaning, surface preparation and fabrication tasks. Use with power drills. 1/4" shank. Max 4500rpm.
- 1 x Rotary Steel Wire Cup Brush
By: David P
By: David P
This Silverline Wire Brush Cup with Arbor is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- No other products viewed