Polycarbide Abrasive Disc
- Silicon carbide-coated nylon mesh & alloy arbor
- For rust & paint removal, descaling, deburring & preparation of welding seams
- For metal & stone working, cleaning, surface preparation & fabrication tasks
- For use with angle grinders
- 22.23mm bore
|Material - Secondary Construction||Silicon carbide|
|Abrasive Connection||Impregnated mesh|
|Method of Construction||Bonded to fibreglass backing|
Silicon carbide-coated nylon mesh with fibreglass backing disc for rust and paint removal, descaling, deburring and preparation of welding seams and graffiti removal. For metal and stone working, cleaning, surface preparation and fabrication tasks. Use with angle grinders. 22.23mm bore.
- 1 x Polycarbide Abrasive Disc 115mm
By: Pedro C
By: James D
This Silverline Polycarbide Abrasive Disc is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- No other products viewed