Rotary Polycarbide Abrasive Disc
- Silicon carbide-coated nylon mesh & alloy arbor
- For rust & paint removal, descaling, deburring & preparation of welding seams
- For metal & stone working, cleaning, surface preparation & fabrication tasks
- For use with power drills
- 6mm shank
|Material - Secondary Construction||Silicon carbide|
|Abrasive Connection||Impregnated mesh|
|Method of Construction||Bonded to fibreglass backing|
Silicon carbide-coated nylon mesh and alloy arbor for rust and paint removal, descaling, deburring and preparation of welding seams and graffiti removal. For metal and stone working, cleaning, surface preparation and fabrication tasks. Use with power drills. 6mm shank.
- 1 x Rotary Polycarbide Abrasive Disc
By: Lothar T
By: Dave R
This Silverline Rotary Polycarbide Abrasive Disc is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- No other products viewed