Polishing Compound 500g
- For first-stage polishing of soft metals
- Removes scratches, pitting & rust to prepare surfaces for further buffing & polishing
- Suitable for use on brass, copper, aluminium & other soft metals
- Use with spiral-stitched buffing wheels for best results
- Block design for clean little-&-often application
|MSDS (C.O.S.H.H Sheet) Required||Yes|
|Method of Construction||Mixed, compressed and moulded|
|Material - Secondary Construction||Aluminium oxide|
Coarse compound for first-stage, rough-cut preparation. Removes visible scratches, pitting, rust and debris from softer metals like copper, brass and aluminium. For best results use with spiral-stitched buffing wheels to enable a powerful cutting action. Supplied in a 500g block for fuss-free application and simple storage. Apply little-and-often during use for best results. .
- 1 x Brown Polishing Compound
This Silverline Polishing Compound 500g is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.