- Epoxy-coated, hammer-finished head
- Tubular steel shaft with comfortable grip & hanging hole
- For loosening, breaking-up, spreading, levelling & tamping soil
- Also for collecting leaves, hay, grass & other garden debris
- 14-tine head (L x W): 85 x 350mm
|Blade Size||85 x 350mm|
|Finish||Hammer-finished, epoxy coated|
|Method of Construction||Pressed, welded, hardened and tempered and riveted|
Epoxy-coated hammer-finished head and tubular steel shaft with comfortable grip and hanging hole for easy storage. For loosening, breaking up, spreading, levelling and tamping soil. Also for collecting leaves, hay, grass and other garden debris. 14-tine head (L x W): 85 x 350mm.
- 1 x Gardening Rake
By: Chris Fisher
Reviews & Awards
This Silverline Gardening Rake is guaranteed for a period of 30 days from date of purchase against a fault developing in either the materials or the workmanship during manufacture. You can register for your Lifetime guarantee by registering your product online. Any faulty goods will be repaired or replaced free of charge.